Wednesday, June 1, 2011

past days

Hey guys,
So the last few days have been pretty epic, Rome was amazing once I got a map from the hostel I went all over and found so much stuff, you could wander random streets and just stumble upon fantastic fountains or a mural of some description or some random statue, it was basically amazing.
Amsterdam was rather cool, so many people ride bikes there, it was insane, but the night life was rather cool, I went out with 3 canadian girls from my dorm for a couple of nights. The city was very cool as well, there were so many parks and things and the birds there were very cool, I stumbled upon a few green parrots or some description.
And Paris, its rather cool, there are alot of cool things to see, but the city is freakin huge, I walked to from my hostel to the eifel tower yesterday with a chap from my hostel, we walked for 7 hours straight. In any case we went up the tower, via the stairs I might add, and saw a bunch of other crap on the way back.
Today I have been walking along the river, witch is a rather nice walk with lots of random buildings and things, the notra dam deally, I also tried a croissant this morning, and it was amazing, 65 cents and I got one fresh from the oven it was the best croissant I have ever tasted.
All in all its been an awesome trip, I think this will be my last post as the internet times at my hostel are stupid.
In any case, it has been an amazing trip (both the Canadian and European portions) so thank you uncle glen and auntie sue for helping me with planning it, and everyone else for reading my blog.
Chao
Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment