Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spain time

Hola everybody,
I have made it to Spain, with my kidneys in tact, and so far my first workaway is quite stunning.
Steffi and Steve are really nice people and the house is amazing.
The house is a cortio witch is a Spanish farm house but the have turned it into a sort of hotel but the don't do food, i am unsure what you'd call that, however its very nice, the work is hard work and so im feeling it this morning, not that I'm complaining.
I found some roman roof tiles while gardening yesterday also, that was quite exciting. The history in this place is fantastic, makes quite a change to see maori history dating back 100's to European history dating back 1000's of years.
In any case the place I'm staying at the moment is fantastic it is easily twice as old as civilisation in New Zealand witch i think is very cool, and the sunshine doesn't hurt :)
Until next time,
Chris

1 comment: