Friday, April 29, 2011

Workaway number 2

Hola everyone,
so I'm at my second workaway now and I'm getting a very free love vibe from them, we had a sort of singing session at lunch and the husband is a very hippe looking chap, so that caught me off guard.
The place is cool, their on a hill and instead of one big house there are many spread out over the property with a little pathway leading between all the places, for example I am currently in the internet shed.. however its a rather cool place and the people are nice, they are German and everyone here, other workaways included, is German, so I am the only one sitting in ignorance when the talk to each other..
in any case the past few days have been good, Steffi and Steve really made me feel at home while i was there, to the point that I would be lying in my bed after a night of movie watching and I would forget that I was in Spain.
Also I have with me 1 piece of a roman roof tile and 1 piece of a broken pot that were found during my stay, so if they make it through customs then perhaps you can see them :)
anyway I think thats enough from me
Chao
Chris 

No comments:

Post a Comment