Thursday, May 26, 2011

some more Rome

So I went to the Vatican today at like 8:30ish and there was no one there so i breezed through, It started to get a bit crowded so I decided i was done there, walked out and saw there was easily between 500 and 1000 people lining up to get in, so we dodged that one. In any case i stumbled around for the Colosseum and got lost, and have also discovered that i'm at a loss of things to do in rome. I think I may be here a bit too long, however I'm not complaining. there are 2 girls in my dorm who have just come from amsterdam and they said it was stunning, and that the space cake is not very good value for money and didn't work the first time round. I haven't done too much today as my camera died at about 11 am and I couldn't get back into the hostel until 2:30 so I have been wandering arround unable to take pictures. I tried some gelato, it was absolutely amazing, pistachio and some moucey thing also a nutella one that Georgia suggested, it was basicly stunning.
In any case, thats it for today

No comments:

Post a Comment