Wednesday, May 11, 2011

still spain

hey guys
so, the russain uy has gone now and I have moved from the 2 bedroom apartment to the studio, and my host's granddaughter is coming on the 14th so until saturday I am all alone.
I have to walk the dogs 2 hours a day now so my workload has dropped considerably witch it good, however, I'm a bit bored of this whole beach deal, trying not to spend any money so I can have as much to fall back on as posible but the beach has gotten old already.. roll on Rome I say.
I nearly picked up a snake the other day, saw my first one slivering into the bush and i was about an inch away from picking it up when I thought, wait a minute, this is a bad idea.. So on the plus side, first snake, and I have for the first time used a bit of common sense so theres that.
In any case other than this I have seen marbella however, it was prety much the same as mijas and feungirola.
I think thats it from me, just posting to let you know I'm not dead yet, however close I may have been with all this snake handler buisness.

No comments:

Post a Comment